Sunday, June 20, 2010

Pom Pom

Have you ever heard of a Pom Pom? Well...besides the ones we had in High School. Neither had I until I was blog hopping and stumbled upon a piece of furniture that had one printed on it. Instantly I had to create the same version of a pom pom for one of my projects. I found the perfect piece too and I love the result. Unfortunately for me, I'm the only one in my household who could understand the loveliness of the pom poms and their inevitable place on this old piece. Sammy said he thought I messed up while painting...ouch! The girls just looked at and then tilted their heads as if to read vertical text or something....

I don't care what they think! Never underestimate the pom pom!




RITA ;)

2 comments:

Miss Madison's Mommy said...

I like it, the colors are great together!

Ellen said...

CUTE! smiles