Sunday, June 27, 2010

Garage sale pictures

I've been looking for frames to hang over my bed and rather than pay a lot for new ones with great dark matte's like I've been wanting I decided to hold out and see if I found any at a garage sale or thrift store. Sure enough...I did. I fell in love with the pictures and figured I could always paint the frame and matte to match my room. I paid a total of $3.00 total.





These are going to look great on my wall in my bedroom. I'll be sure to post a picture of them once they're up.






Rita .

5 comments:

Kati @ Obscured Flair- said...

those are great!! can't wait to see them on the wall!!

Meghan said...

Awesome redo!

Cathy @ The Far Fifty said...

Those look great! Did you really just paint the matte? I've painted frames before but never thought of painting the mattes! Did you use acrylic paint?

Ellen said...

Excellent! smiles.

Chic Cottage Junk said...

Incredible transformation! I can't believe what changing colors can do for a wall hanging!