Saturday, January 09, 2010

Mirror, Mirror, on the Wall...

...you are now the fairest of them all...or at least better than you used to be!


Now this before photo isn't that great and although it looks rather SHABBY CHIC, trust me it isn't. More like shabby-shabby. It needed some work, trust me.



The three things I used for this transformation are:
Left over black paint, gold leaf and elbow grease.


What were once Garage Sale worthy are now Mantle worthy, only not my mantle. I made them for someone else. They kinda looked good on my mantle though, huh?



Til the next time,
Rita

I will be posting this to Between Naps on The Porch

8 comments:

Amy@TheLemonCottage said...

Very pretty!
You are just so darn talented!
~Amy

Miss Madison's Mommy said...

Looks great!

Treasia Stepp said...

They look great. I think you need to give us a tutorial on them.

jeanne @ Inspiring Ideas said...

Nice!! Richly elegant!

Vivian said...

What a transformation. I bet it is hard to part with them after they came out looking so great.

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Your redo looks just super. So well done. I wouldn't have known it was the same pieces. Great job. Hugs, Marty

Stella said...

Are you sure you want to give them away. They look just great whee you have them. Super job and giving them a new life.

Cat said...

Great transformation!